The LM5158EVM-FLY evaluation module showcases the features and performance of the LM5158 as a flyback converter to produce multiple output voltage rails for typical applications of the 3 phase inverter gate driver bias supplies. The standard configuration is designed to provide a regulate output of 10 V at 250 mA from an input of 8 V to 16 V, and three isolated 20 V rails at 75 mA, 75 mA and 150 mA respectively. The switching is at 250 kHz.
- Input voltage range: 8 V to 16V
- Main output: 10 V, 250 mA
- Isolated output 1: 20 V, 75 mA
- Isolated output 2: 20 V, 75 mA
- Isolated output 3: 20 V, 150 mA
- Switching frequency: 250 kHz