PurePath™ Console motherboard for audio system design and development
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The PurePath™ Console Motherboard (PurePath-CMBEVM) provides a seamless interface between Ti’s latest PurePath Console GUI to supported TI’s digital and mixed-signal audio evaluation modules, including audio amplifiers and audio converters.
The PurePath-CMBEVM is shipped as a stand-alone board. It is not included in any product EVMs.
- Flexible and easy-to-use interface between PurePath Console GUI, multiple audio sources and supported TI’s digital and mixed-signal audio evaluation modules
- Enables PurePath Console GUI to send I2C control signals via USB to supported TI’s audio evaluation modules
- Auto-device detection initialization sequence reduces hardware setup time
- Flexible audio routing:
- Audio input sources: USB audio, SPDIF (optical and coax) and Analog
- Audio Output: Optical SPDIF and Analog
- Compatible with Windows 7 and Windows XP