SafeTI Hercules Diagnostic Library
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date||Description|
||ACTIVE||V.2.4.0||28-NOV-2017||Software library of functions and response handlers for various safety features of the Hercules Safety MCUs|
||ACTIVE||2.2.0||30 Jan 2015||Assists customers using the SafeTI Diagnostic Library to comply with functional safety standards by providing documentation and reports.|
The Hercules SafeTI™ Diagnostic Library is a collection of software functions and response handlers for various safety features of the Hercules Safety MCUs. The Hercules SafeTI Diagnostic Library runs in the context of the caller's protection environment and all responses are handled in the context of interrupt or exception.p>
- Support for Hercules RM42x, RM46x, RM48x, TMS570LS04x/03x, TMS570LS12x/11x, TMS570LS21x/31x, TMS570LC43x, and RM57Lx device variants. Library builds are provided for individual device variants.
- Demo application based on HALCoGen
- Device driver support for TPS65381-Q1 PMIC for the Hercules MCU
- Support for IAR IDE and tool chain (not for the TPS65381 driver or the RM57Lx and the TMS570LC43x devices)
- SafeTI™ Diagnostic Library and TPS65381 PMIC Driver Documentation
- Pre-compiled EABI Library for supported device variant
- Source Code (*.c and *.h files)
- Example application for demonstration of the API