TI 15.4 Stack plug-in for the SimpleLink™ MCU SDK
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
The SimpleLink™ SDK TI 15.4 Stack Plug-in is a companion software package that enables the use of the IEEE 802.11.15.4 stack from TI on any standard SimpleLink microcontroller (MCU). This plug-in supports the SimpleLink Sub-1 GHz CC1310 wireless MCU as a network processor. This software package works in tandem with the SimpleLink MSP432™ software development kit (SDK) or the SimpleLink Wi-Fi® CC3220 SDK to provide a portable implementation of the TI 15.4 Stack. By being able to seamlessly and modularly add TI 15.4 stack functionality to an embedded system, a developer can enable their embedded device to become a gateway to various IoT infrastructures.
- TI-RTOS and FreeRTOS kernel support through POSIX compatibility
- Code portability between SimpleLink MCU SDKs
- Platform-independent Network Processor Interface (NPI)
- API_MAC layer fully supported
- Frequency-hopping, beacon, and non-beacon modes supported
- Embedded software libraries
- Example demo program
- Software API guide
- Software user’s guide