The SK-AM69 Starter Kit/Evaluation Module (EVM) is based on the AM69x AI vision processor which includes an image signal processor (ISP) supporting up to 1440MP/s, 32 tera-operations-per-second (TOPS) AI accelerator, eight 64-bit Arm®-Cortex® A72 microprocessor, and H.264/H.265 video encode/decode. The SK-AM69x is an ideal choice formachine vision, traffic monitoring, retail automation, and factory automation.
The starter kit also includes two RPI 22-Pin CSI connector and two MIPI CSI-2 40-Pin expansion connectors for up to 12 cameras, making it suitable for a variety of embedded vision and AI applications on the edge. Our ISP can handle different lighting conditions in video streams by using HDR encoding for camera support. Our deep-learning accelerator enables classification and object detection at low latency and high frame rate.
Processor SDK AM69A software developmen kit (SDK) supports Linux application development. On-chip emulation logic allows for emulation and debugging using standard development tools such as Code Composer Studio™ (CCS).
- Performance: AM69 processor enables 32 TOPS deep-learning performance and hardware-accelerated edge AI at low power
- Camera interfaces: three CSI-2 ports compatible with Raspberry Pi or a high-speed 40-pin Samtec camera connector allowing up to twelve cameras (requires multi camera hub)
- Connectivity: three SuperSpeed USB Type A ports, one SuperSpeed USB Type C port, one ethernet port, one M.2 key E connector and one M.2 key M connector, four CAN-FD interfaces, four UART terminals over one USB bridge
- Memoy: four DRAM, LPDDR4‐4266, 32 gigabytes total memory, support for inline ECC
- Display: DisplayPort with up to 4K resolution with MST support and 1080 HDMI