TDA3X Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TDA3x_15X15 EVM CPU Board Users Guide
(PDF 1579 KB)
10 May 2017
The TDA3x evaluation module (EVM) is an evaluation platform designed to speed up development efforts and reduce time-to-market for ADAS applications. The EVM is based on the TDA3x SoC, which incorporates a heterogeneous, scalable architecture that includes a mixture of the following:
- TI’s fixed and floating-point TMS320C66x Digital Signal Processors (DSP)
- Vision AccelerationPac with Embedded Vision Engine (EVE)
- Dual ARM® Cortex®-M4 Processors
The EVM also integrates a host of peripherals including multicamera interfaces (both parallel and serial) for LVDS-based surround view systems, displays, CAN, and GigB Ethernet AVB. The EVM also integrates key peripherals such as Ethernet, FPD-Link and HDMI, while provides interfaces for popular imagers.
Please note that a power supply is NOT included with the TDA2Ex Evaluation Module and needs to be purchased separately. A power supply with the following specs is needed:
- TI’s fixed and floating-point TMS320C66x Digital Signal Processor (DSP) cores.
- Vision AccelerationPac with Embedded Vision Engine (EVE) Cores.
- Integrated Imaging Subsystem (ISS/ISP)
- Dual ARM® Cortex®-M4 Processor Cores
- TDA3x Processor
- 4GB DDR3L
- 1GB QSPI, 512MB NOR
- 256KB I2C EEPROM
- SD/MMC Socket
- LP8733 & LP8732 PMICs
- Vision SDK
- Gigabit Ethernet (2)
- Std CAN & CAN-FD interfaces
- FPD-Link III Ser & Des
- HDMI Ser & Des
- NTSC/PAL composite video
- Camera sensor support
- External Display support
- RS-232 via USB FTDI