Recommended alternative products
- For evaluation of TUSS4470, a device with SIMILAR FUNCTIONALITY but not functionally equivalent to TDC1000 for direct-drive ultrasonic systems up to 1 MHz, please use the BOOST-TUSS4470.
- For evaluation of TUSS4440, a device with SIMILAR FUNCTIONALITY but not functionally equivalent to TDC1000 for transformer-drive ultrasonic systems up to 400 kHz, please use the BOOST-TUSS4440.
The TDC1000-C2000EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) that allows users to evaluate the operation and performance of the TDC1000 ultrasonic analog-front-end with C2000. The board can be used for many ultrasonic sensing applications including automotive fluid level detection, concentration measurements and fluid identification.Evaluation steps
Step 1: Purchase the TDC1000-C2000EVM
Step 2: Download the following software and documents
Step 3: Build your custom hardware solution and visit our E2E ultrasonic support forum for more details and to ask questions
- TDC1000-C2000 GUI interface to customize, configure and control the ultrasonic setup, and monitor the performance of the resulting ultrasonic activity.
- On-board C2000-TMS320F28305PAG microcontroller to process data.
- Connectors for two ultrasonic transducers that operate at a frequency between 31.25 kHz to 4 MHz.
- Connectors for two RTD sensors for temperature measurements.