This reference design utilizes mmWave Radar and a full automotive power design to provide a sleek, simple solution to capture hand gestures and improve the experience of the driver. The evolution of the automobile has led to the desire for simpler and easier interaction with the ever increasing amount of hardware found within both the infotainment console and body of the vehicle. Beyond direct human interfacing with a system through the physical press of a button or a customized voice control, basic intuitive hand gestures allow the driver to control their vehicle with less distractions from the road.
- 77 GHz radar-based gesturing
- CAN-FD gesture data output
- Wide operating voltage: 3.5 V to 42 V
- Small form factor: 50.3 mm x 56.7 mm
- This circuit design is tested and includes gerbers, schematics, and BOM