The Jacinto™ automotive processor Digital Cluster Automotive Reference Design (DCARD) is a cost-optimized design for reconfigurable digital cluster systems. DCARD is a complete and self-contained 6-layer PCB design to enable 60fps digital cluster solutions on 1920x720 resolution displays while optimizing overall system BOM. DCARD also supports single zone audio output for warning chimes, wake-up from CAN, and Ethernet connectivity. Additional functionality can be added based on end-product requirements. For example, camera input is available to integrate rear-view camera or driver monitoring and second display output can be used to drive heads-up-display (HUD). System power management is optimized to minimize overall system BOM for reconfigurable digital cluster use-case. This design targets applications such as reconfigurable digital cluster, hybrid clusters with active graphics, heads-up display, and driver identification and monitoring.
- Jacinto 6 Entry (DRA71x) application processor to render and drive 60 fps cluster graphics on a 1920x720 resolution cluster display
- 6-layer PCB design to minimize system BOM
- Wake-up from CAN with TCAN1043 CAN transceiver
- CSI-2 camera input for rear-view or driver monitoring camera integration
- Optimized TI power management solution including LM87523 and LM5141
- OpenLDI cluster display support with DSC90C189 serializer