TMDS64DC01EVM is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
AM64x IO-link and high-speed breakout card
The AM64x IO-Link and high speed expansion board is an add-on module for the AM64x GP EVM. This board includes eight (8) IO-Link ports and general purpose signal breakout. The Breakout board section provides the test access to all the IO signals included on the High Speed Expansion connector from AM64x EVM.
This design helps build a universal and scalable IO-Link master. This IO link board/breakout board shall have 150 pin HSE connector and 20 pin ADC connector to mate with General Processor EVM board and eight M12 connectors to execute IO-Link functionality.
- Provides access to all signals on AM64x GP EVM HSE connector
- x8 M12 IO-Link ports with fault protection
- Precision current monitoring with onboard INA253
- x16 individually addressable LEDs
- Assembled HSE IO-link expansion board
- AM64x GP EVM (purchase here: https://www.ti.com/tool/TMDS64GPEVM)
- 24 V DC power supply, M12 IO-Link connectors/ cabling
Order & start development
TMDS64DC01EVM — AM243x GP EVM high speed expansion board
|*||User guide||TMDS64DC01EVM User's Guide||PDF | HTML||26 Oct 2021|
|Certificate||TMDS64DC01EVM EU RoHS Declaration of Conformity (DoC)||23 Mar 2021|
Related design resources
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT (SDK)
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.