The TMP126-Q1 is a high-accuracy, 0.5°C digital temperature sensor that supports an ambient temperature range of -55°C to 175°C. The TMP126-Q1 features a 14-bit signed temperature resolution (0.03125°C per LSB) while operating over a supply range of 1.62 V to 5.5 V. The device has excellent PSR, able to maintain accuracy over the entire supply range. With a fast conversion rate, low supply current, and a simple three-wire SPI-compatible interface, it is ideal for a wide range of applications.
The TMP126EVM provides the user with a simple way to get started with the TMP126. The EVM (evaluation module) and GUI (graphical user interface) are designed to provide the user with a quick setup to evaluate the TMP126 and gain familiarity with the device down to the bit-by-bit register level. The EVM also features a perforated break-out portion, which allows the user to separate the TMP126 and still utilize the MSP430 and GUI to interact with and configure the device.
- Provided GUI for simple and fast setup
- Perforated PCB (printed circuit board) allows sensor to be placed in user's system
- Provides best temperature accuracy measurement with 0.03125°C resolution (14 bit)
- GUI runs online or through desktop installation
- Supported platforms: Web, Windows, Linux, OS X