TPA6130A2 Evaluation Module (EVM)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPA6130A2EVM - User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 650 KB)
22 Sep 2014
The TPA6130A2EVM allows the engineer to evaluate the TPA6130A2, a stereo DirectPath™ (capacitor-free) headphone amplifier with I²C digital volume control. The TPA6130A2 has minimal quiescent current consumption, a flexible, 64-step, audio tapered volume control and channel independent enables and mutes.
- DirectPath™ Ground-Referenced Outputs
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- 64 Step Audio Taper Volume Control
- High Power Supply Rejection Ratio
- Differential Inputs for Maximum Noise Rejection
- Advanced Pop and Click Suppression Circuitry
- High-Impedance Outputs When Disabled
- Tiny 2x2 mm 16-WCSP (EVM) and 4x4mm 20-QFN Packages