UCC5320SC isolated gate driver evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCC53x0xD Evaluation Module
(PDF 2954 KB)
21 Jun 2017
UCC5320SCEVM is an Evaluation Module used to evaluate UCC53xx family of devices and it provides user with flexiblity of configuring driver to Split output, miller clamp or UVLO based on the device used . The EVM features enough test points & jumper options for one to evaluate the device with minimal external components.
- 100-kV/us Minimum and 120-kV/us Typical Common-Mode Transient (CMTI) at VCM = 1000V
- 1A, 2A, 5A, 10A Peak Source/Sink Drive current options
- Flexibility of all three coniguratinos of family: Split Outputs, UVLO and Miller Clamp
- Isolation Surge Withstand Voltage 10000-Vpk
- 80-ns (max) Prop Delay