UCD3138A LLC Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The UCD3138ALLCEVM150 is an evaluation module (EVM) board, functioning as an LLC resonant half-bridge dc-dc converter and digitally controlled by control card UCD3138ACCEVM149. This EVM is used to evaluate digital power control using UCD3138A in LLC resonant half-bridge dc-dc conversion applications. The EVM accepts the dc line input from 350Vdc to 400Vdc, nominal output voltage 12Vdc, and output full load power 340W with peak efficiency over 94% benefited from secondary side synchronous rectifier operation. The EVM is featured with various protections such as input line under voltage, output over-voltage and over-current limit, soft start, and light load power losses reduction. The EVM can be used as a platform to upload user’s firmware and adapt particular needs. The EVM is shipped with the control card UCD3138ACCEVM149 pre-programmed with the LLC resonant half-bridge dc-dc converter firmware developed by Texas Instruments.
- Digitally controlled LLC resonant half-bridge DC-DC power conversion DC line input from 350 to 400Vdc
- Regulated output 12Vdc with output from no-load to full-load
- Full-load power 340W, or full-load current 29A
- Synchronous rectification
- Constant Current/Constant Power control mode
- Burst Mode Cycle-by-Cycle current limiting with Duty Cycle Matching Protection: over voltage, over current, and brownout
- PMBUS Communication Test points to facilitate device and topology evaluation