BQMTESTER-MKST-UPDATE software is a software update for BQMTESTER(BQMTESTER Multi Channel Test and Program software) and ADVANCED-BQMTESTER(Advanced bqMTester Multi-Station Test and Program Software) to allow it to work with the MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300 MKS Technology alternative for EV2300 communications transceiver. This update installs a program that allows switching the USB transceiver target in BQMTESTER and ADVANCED-BQMTESTER software from/to EV2300 to/from MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300. There are also some changes required on the hardware side as described in the PDF guide in the install folder.
The program requires administrator privileges.
- Hardware: MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300, 3.3V LDO with connectors, BQMTESTER or ADVANCED-BQMTESTER board
- Supported operating systems: Windows (32 or64 bits)
- Software: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 C++ Runtime redistributable
1. Download the software
2. Run the installer and check the option to create shortcuts
3. Run the program using shortcut named BQMTESTER-MKST-UPDATE from Start menu/Desktop
4. Allow administrator privilege when/if prompted
5. On the GUI window that opens, select the target transceiver to support and follow steps to switch
6. Connect matching transceiver and start BQMTESTER or ADVANCED-BQMTESTER software
Note: BQMTESTER-MKST-UPDATE and BQEVSW-MKST-UPDATE both update the same software components. Switching the USB transceiver using any of these shortcuts will also switch it in the other.