Texas Instruments Advanced bqMTester Multi-Station Test and Program Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Advanced bqMTester User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 1840 KB)
27 May 2020
The Texas Instruments Advanced bqMTester Multi-Station Test and Program Board is designed to calibrate and program electronic smart battery modules based on the latest Texas Instruments advanced battery gas gauges (bq306x, and bq28xxx, and the Impedance Track™ devices bq20z4x, bq20z6x, bq20z7x, bq20z80, bq20z9x, BQ40Z50-R1, bq34z100-G1). The bqMTester environment can support-on a single computer-up to a maximum of 12 calibration boards with each connected to an EV2x00 communication board. An EV2300 board is required to interface this EVM with the PC and can be purchased separately.
- Programs and Calibrates Smart Battery Modules Based on the Following Devices: bq306x and bq28xxx, and the Impedance Track™ devices bq20z4x, bq20z6x, bq20z7x, bq20z80, and bq20z9x
- Calibrates Coulomb Counter Offset, Voltage, Temperature, and Current
- Programs (Serial Number, Date, Pack Lot Code, Other Defaults Obtained from a Golden Image File)
- Provides Test Software Compatible with Windows XP and 32-Bit Windows 7
- Preserves Calibration Records with Its Data Logging Feature