This EVM requires the use of a communications transceiver, the EV2300 or MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300.
BQMTESTER Multi Channel Test and Program Board
The bqMTester from Texas Instruments is designed to calibrate and program electronic smart battery modules based on the bq20zxx and bq30zxx family of devices utilizing the patented Impedance Track ™ technology. The bqMTester software works in conjunction with the bqMTester HPA169 calibration board from Texas Instruments and either the EV2300 or MKST-3P-ALT-EV2300 for Battery Fuel Gauge Evaluation from Texas Instruments.
- Programs and calibrates smart battery modules based on the bq20z80.
- Calibrates coulomb counter offset, voltage, temperature, and current.
- Programs serial number, date, pack lot code, and other defaults obtained from a gold data flash file.
- Test software is Windows 2000 and Windows XP compatible.
- Data logging feature preserves manufacturing records.
Battery fuel gauges
Order & start development
BQMTESTER — BQMTESTER Multi Channel Test and Program Board
In stock / Out of stock
Not available on TI.com
= Top documentation selected by TI
No results found. Please clear your search and try again.View all 3
|*||User guide||bqMTester User's Guide (Rev. C)||19 Jun 2020|
|Certificate||BQMTESTER EU Declaration of Conformity (DoC)||02 Jan 2019|
|More literature||bqMtester Software (Rev. C)||19 Dec 2007|
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.