View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- 66AK2G2x DSP + Arm Processor Audio Processing Design Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 11799 KB)
17 May 2018 65 views
This reference design is a reference platform based on the 66AK2Gx DSP + ARM processor System-On-Chip (SoC) and companion AIC3106 Audio codec and enables a quick path to audio processing algorithm design and demonstration. This audio solution design includes real time application software using the Processor SDK TI RTOS software that demonstrates audio processing block on the DSP to add audio effects.
- Programmable three-band equialization with gain controls
- Simple serial user interface
- Digital radio input with up to 96KHz sample rate
- DSP-based audio processing implementation