SmartRF Flash Programmer
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
SmartRF Flash Programmer 2 can be used to program the flash memory in Texas Instruments ARM based low-power RF wireless MCUs over debug and serial interface.
SmartRF Flash Programmer can be used to program the flash memory in Texas Instruments 8051-based low-power RF wireless MCUs and for upgrading the firmware and bootloader on the related evaluation boards and debuggers (SmartRF Evaluation Boards, CC Debugger, etc.). SmartRF Flash Programmer can also be used for programming the flash memory of MSP430 devices via the MSP-FET430UIF and the eZ430 dongle.
The SmartRF Flash Programmer and SmartRF Flash Programmer 2 installers also include a command line version of the respective tool.
- Programming of SW images on low-power RF wireless MCUs
- Programming of SW images on MSP430 devices
- Programming/updating firmware and bootloader on the Evaluation Boards' USB MCU
- Append software image to existing software on device
- Read out software image from device into hex file
- Verify software image on device against hex file
- Programming of flash lock bits
- Read/Write MAC (IEEE EUI64/48) addresses
- Read Information Page on device
- Powerful Command Line Interface
SmartRF Flash Programmer and SmartRF Flash Programmer 2 run on 32 and 64-bit versions of Microsoft® Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.