InstaSPIN-MOTION (and InstaSPIN-FOC) enabled C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad
The InstaSPIN™-MOTION (and InstaSPIN-FOC) enabled C2000™ Piccolo LaunchPad is an inexpensive evaluation platform designed to help you leap right into the world of motor control. The LaunchPad is based on the Piccolo TMS320F28069M with unique features such as 256KB of on board flash, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, dual Encoder support and InstaSPIN libraries in on-chip execute only ROM memory. The LaunchPad includes many board hardware features such as an integrated isolated XDS100v2 JTAG emulator for easy programming and debugging, Works with various BoosterPacks, but specifically BOOSTXL-DRV8301 and BOOSTXL-DRV8305EVM motor drive BoosterPacks for InstaSPIN-FOC™ and InstaSPIN-MOTION™ based systems. With the InstaSPIN solutions either or both of the BoosterPacks can be controlled with a single LaunchPad.
To learn more about the LaunchPad ecosystem and the BoosterPacks available, visit the LaunchPad site.
To learn more about TI InstaSPIN Motor Control Solutions, visit ti.com/instaspin.
- C2000 Piccolo F28069M MCU with InstaSPIN™-MOTION and InstaSPIN-FOC technology
- Built in isolated XDS100v2 JTAG Emulator enables real-time in-system programming and debugging via USB
- Hardware supports two BoosterPacks and dual Encoder feedback
- Free unrestricted version of Code Composer Studio™ integrated development environment (IDE)
- Free download of MotorWare™ software with drivers, modules, and InstaSPIN projects that work with various BoosterPacks.
- Free GUI to instrument software built in Motorware™ GUI
- InstaSPIN™ enabled C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad Evaluation Board (LAUNCHXL-F28069M)
- Mini USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide