View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Sub-1 GHz Embedded Sensor to Cloud Industrial IoT Gateway Reference Design (Rev. A)
(PDF 5904 KB)
01 Mar 2018 1,190 views
The SimpleLink™ Sub-1 GHz Sensor to Cloud reference design demonstrates how to connect sensors to the cloud over a long-range Sub-1 GHz wireless network, suitable for industrial settings such as building control and asset tracking.
The solution is based on a TI-RTOS gateway. There is also a Linux-based Sensor to Cloud solution available. Learn more about the Linux-based solution.
- Large network with up to 300 secure nodes to cloud connectivity enabling long range mode, suitable for industrial settings such as building control and asset tracking
- Providing a complete Sub-1 GHz networking solution with built-in frequency hopping for added robustness
- Solution designed to be FCC and ETSI compliant
- Faster time to market with a complete end to end solution based on proven hardware designs with out of the box ready to use demonstration software
- IBM Watson cloud connectivity as well as built in flexibility to connect to multiple cloud providers