Sub-1 GHz long-range products
Connect your network at greater distances with high-performance, ultra-low power wireless devices
We are your partner in Sub-1 GHz RF design. With a portfolio of flexible low-power RF transceivers and wireless microcontrollers, we help remove the barriers for global deployment with our high-quality radios and ultra-low power performance.
Use industry proven transceivers with over 20 years of RF experience
- Add RF to existing MCUs with simple SPI interface
- High performance devices for industrial markets
- Transceivers for narrowband and ETSI Category 1
Optimize your design with a single IC for small applications
- Integrated power amplifier with up to +20 dBm TX
- Link budget up to 143 dBm
- Operates as low as 1 µA using sensor controller
Add concurrent Sub-1 GHz and 2.4-GHz connections to your design
- Dynamic multiprotocol manager enables concurrency
- Sub-1 GHz & Bluetooth® Low Energy on single radio
- Add Bluetooth Low Energy to your long-range design
Why us for Sub-1 GHz?
- Transceivers and SoCs with up to -125-dBm sensitivity and 4 Mbps data rates
- Pin-to-pin compatible wireless MCU family in multiple memory sizes
- Highly-configurable radio for multiple bands in several regions worldwide
- Superior ultra-low-power performance even at high temperatures
- Programmable sensor controller core with ability to execute code while in STANDBY mode
Software solutions for every need
The Wireless M-Bus standard is geared towards smart metering in Europe, supporting the RF communication link between water, gas, heat and electric meters and the data collecting devices.
Developers interested in a prebuilt and robust proprietary network that is FCC and ETSI compliant with security features and over-the-air firmware upgrades should consider our 15.4-Stack.
As one of the founding members of the MIOTY® Alliance, TI is excited to offer a standardized protocol for the Sub-1 GHz spectrum for low-power wide-area networks (LPWAN).
We provide a robust set of proprietary software examples and documentation in the SimpleLink™ software development kit (SDK). The EasyLink API layer simplifies your design process.
Wi-SUN is a standard mesh wireless network for smart metering and cities. If you are interested in learning more please follow the link below.
Use our dual-band devices to add Bluetooth Low Energy to your Sub-1 GHz solutions. For software examples to configure, provision and maintain your devices over Bluetooth Low Energy check out SimpleLink Academy.
Find the product that works best with your software
|Frequency (MHz)||433, 868, 915||433, 868||169||169||868, 915||Programmable|
|PHY throughput (kbps)||5 to 200||32 to 100||2.4 to 19.2||0.4||50 to 200||2.5 to 1000|
|Network type||Star||Star||Star||Star||Mesh||Star and Mesh|
|Network size (max)||1,000||1,000||1,000||10,000+||5,000||Programmable|
|Supported devices||CC1310, CC1312R, CC1352R, CC1352P||CC1310||CC112x||CC1310, CC1312R||CC1200, CC1312R, CC1352P||CC1310, CC1312R, CC1352R, CC1352P|
Get started with Sub-1 GHz
Our interactive SimpleLink academy can be used as a foundation to create a Sub-1 GHz proprietary network or migrating an existing network.
Get help and learn more about our Sub-1 GHz offerings with by visiting our TI E2E™ support forums and reading the quick start guide.
Create a Sub-1 GHz sensor network in minutes with the SimpleLink™ multi-band CC1352R wireless MCU Launchpad™ SensorTag kit. Or choose from one of our many third-party wireless modules.