Sub-1 GHz long-range products
Connect your network at greater distances with high-performance, ultra-low power wireless devices
We are your partner in Sub-1 GHz RF design. With a portfolio of flexible low-power RF transceivers and wireless microcontrollers, we help remove the barriers for global deployment with our high-quality radios and ultra-low power performance.
Use industry proven transceivers with over 20 years of RF experience
- Add RF to existing MCUs with simple SPI interface
- High performance devices for industrial markets
- Transceivers for narrowband and ETSI Category 1
Optimize your design with a single IC for small applications
- Integrated power amplifier with up to +20 dBm TX
- Link budget up to 143 dBm
- Operates as low as 1 µA using sensor controller
Add concurrent Sub-1 GHz and 2.4-GHz connections to your design
- Dynamic multiprotocol manager enables concurrency
- Sub-1 GHz & Bluetooth® Low Energy on single radio
- Add Bluetooth Low Energy to your long-range design
Why us for Sub-1 GHz?
- Transceivers and SoCs with up to -125-dBm sensitivity and 4 Mbps data rates
- Pin-to-pin compatible wireless MCU family in multiple memory sizes
- Highly-configurable radio for multiple bands in several regions worldwide
- Superior ultra-low-power performance even at high temperatures
- Programmable sensor controller core with ability to execute code while in STANDBY mode
Software solutions for every need
The Wireless M-Bus standard is geared towards smart metering in Europe, supporting the RF communication link between water, gas, heat and electric meters and the data collecting devices.
Developers interested in a prebuilt and robust proprietary network that is FCC and ETSI compliant with security features and over-the-air firmware upgrades should consider our 15.4-Stack.
As one of the founding members of the MIOTY® Alliance, TI is excited to offer a standardized protocol for the Sub-1 GHz spectrum for low-power wide-area networks (LPWAN).
We provide a robust set of proprietary software examples and documentation in the SimpleLink™ software development kit (SDK). The EasyLink API layer simplifies your design process.
Wi-SUN is a standard mesh wireless network for smart metering and cities. If you are interested in learning more please follow the link below.
Use our dual-band devices to add Bluetooth Low Energy to your Sub-1 GHz solutions. For software examples to configure, provision and maintain your devices over Bluetooth Low Energy check out SimpleLink Academy.
Instant IoT cloud connectivity for your product leveraging the existing Amazon infrastructure. Learn how TI’s low-cost, low-power single or multi-protocol wireless MCUs can make it possible.
Find the product that works best with your software
|Frequency (MHz)||433, 868, 915||433, 868||169||868, 915||868, 915||Programmable||915|
|PHY throughput (kbps)||5 to 200||32 to 100||2.4 to 19.2||0.4||50 to 200||2.5 to 1000|
|Network type||Star||Star||Star||Star||Mesh||Star and Mesh||Star|
|Network size (max)||1,000||1,000||1,000||10,000+||5,000||Programmable||Varies|
|Supported devices||CC1310, CC1312R, CC1352R, CC1352P||CC1310||CC112x||CC1310, CC1312R||CC1200, CC1312R, CC1352P||CC1310, CC1312R, CC1352R, CC1352P||CC1312R, CC1352R, CC1352P|
Get started with Sub-1 GHz
Our interactive SimpleLink academy can be used as a foundation to create a Sub-1 GHz proprietary network or migrating an existing network.
Get help and learn more about our Sub-1 GHz offerings with by visiting our TI E2E™ support forums and reading the quick start guide.
Create a Sub-1 GHz sensor network in minutes with the SimpleLink™ multi-band CC1352R wireless MCU Launchpad™ SensorTag kit. Or choose from one of our many third-party wireless modules.