|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
Z-Stack™ LightingZ-Stack™ Lighting is TI's ZigBee Light Link (ZLL) compliant protocol stack for the CC2530 System-on-Chip.
Z-Stack™ Lighting notables include:
- Based on Z-Stack™ fully compliant ZigBee PRO 2012 protocol stack
- Support for low-cost, low-power CC2530 SoCs
- Incorporated support for the CC2591 and CC2590, RF Front ends which support respectively +20dBm and +14dBm transmit power and provide improved receive sensitivity
- Foundations and examples for the following end product categories:
- Consumer Home Wireless Lighting Control: LED or CFL Light
- Consumer Home Wireless Lighting Control: Switch/Occupancy Sensor/Lumen Sensor
- Commercial (professional install) Lighting Control System
- Module Supplier for Lighting Applications
- Industrial Building Commercial Lighting Applications
- Highway Infrastructure Lighting Control
- Compliance with the ZigBee Light Link 1.0 profile, golden unit implementation
- ZLL certified applications for:
- Color scene remote controller
- Color light
Z-Stack™ is TI's ZigBee compliant protocol stack for a growing portfolio of IEEE 802.15.4 products and platforms. Z-Stack™ is compliant with the ZigBee® 2007 specification, supporting both ZigBee and ZigBee PRO feature sets on the CC2530 System-on-Chip, MSP430+CC2520, and Stellaris LM3S9B96+CC2520. Z-Stack™ supports the Smart Energy, Home Automation, Building Automation and Health Care public application profiles.
Z-Stack™ notables include:
- A fully compliant ZigBee PRO feature set on the CC2530 and MSP+CC2520 platforms
- A fully compliant ZigBee PRO feature set on multiple platforms
- Support for multiple architectures: CC253x family of SoCs and an extensive family of MSP430 and Stellaris microcontrollers coupled with the latest best in class CC2520 transceiver
- Compliance with the ZigBee Smart Energy 1.1, ZigBee Home Automation 1.1, ZigBee Building Automation 1.0 and ZigBee HealthCare 1.0 profiles
- A range of sample applications for smart energy and home automation
- Incorporated support for the CC2591 and the CC2590, RF Front ends which support respectively +20dBm and +14dBm transmit power and provide improved receive sensitivity
Download & Register (To Receive Update Notifications via e-mail)
ZigBee 2007 (ZigBee and ZigBee PRO) with Smart Energy, Home Automation, Building Automation and Health Care profiles
swrc126.zip (22MB) - contains ZStack-CC2530-2.5.1-a.exe
swrc128.zip (20MB) - contains ZStack-EXP5438-2.5.1.exe
swrc130.zip (20MB) - contains ZStack-MSP2618-2.5.1.exe
swrc214.zip (15MB) - contains ZStack-LM9B96-2.5.1.exe
swrc173.zip (11MB) - contains ZStack-ZAP-MSP430-1.0.4.exe (example of MSP430 host processor to control CC2530 in ZNP – ZigBee Network Processor - configuration).
By registering, we will be able to notify you of updates when they become available and provide instructions on how to perform the update.
Note: See "Compatibility Issues" section below for correct IAR version.
- Golden Unit certified ZigBee PRO software stack: deployed in millions of systems worldwide today
- Over the Air Download support allows future updates for your deployed hardware (both OTA clusters - specified by ZigBee Alliance - and TI OAD mechanism)
- Support for ZigBee Smart Energy 1.1 (ZSE), ZigBee Home Automation 1.1 (ZHA), ZigBee Building Automation 1.0 (ZBA) and ZigBee Health Care 1.0 (ZHC) Application Profiles
- Flexible architecture solutions: System on Chip, microcontroller + transceiver, host processor + network processorme
- Sample application code provided to reduce your development costs
Z-Stack is developed and tested using compilers from IAR (www.iar.com). If you have purchased a ZigBee kit from TI you are entitled to 30 additional days for evaluation. If you have a full license you can download the latest and previous versions from www.iar.com by logging into the "my pages" section. Please contact your local IAR office for further details.
- CC2530: IAR EW8051 8.10.4
- CC2520+MSP430: IAR EW430 5.40.3
- CC2520+LM9B96: IAR EWARM 6.30.4
Sensor Network Analyzer(SNA):
Texas Instruments has partnered with Ubilogix to provide a protocol analyzer for IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee. Ubilogix’s Ubiqua Protocol Analyzer now supports the TI’s CC2531 USB Dongle which can be ordered as the CC2531EMK kit. Ubiqua is a full featured analyzer that supports IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee 2007, ZigBee 2007 PRO, ZigBee RF4CE and 6LowPAN protocols.