SimpleLink™ multiband CC1352P wireless MCU LaunchPad™ Development Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LAUNCHXL-CC1352P1 Quick start guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1181 KB)
30 Apr 2019
- LAUNCHXL-CC1352P-2 Quick start guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1167 KB)
30 Apr 2019
This LaunchPad™ speeds development on CC1352P and CC2652P devices with multi-band radio support for concurrent 2.4GHz and sub-1GHz operation. Protocols supported include Bluetooth® Low Energy, Sub-1 GHz, Thread, Zigbee®, and 802.15.4 with the compatible CC13x2-CC26x2 SDK. Available LaunchPad variations feature different RF matching networks on the 20 dBm PA output port.
LAUNCHXL-CC1352P1: 868/915 MHz up to 20 dBm, 2.4 GHz up to 5 dBm
LAUNCHXL-CC1352P-2: 868/915 MHz up to 14 dBm, 2.4 GHz up to 20 dBm which can be used to support both CC1352P and CC2652P
LAUNCHXL-CC1352P-4: 433 MHz up to 14 dBm, 2.4 GHz up to 10 dBm
- Broad band antenna support for Sub-1 GHz (868 MHz / 915 MHz / 433 MHz) and 2.4 GHz frequency bands
- On-board emulator gets you started with instant code development
- All IOs accessible on pin headers compatible with the LaunchPad/BoosterPack eco system