Click here to create a custom design using the device
with the WEBENCH® Power Designer.
- Start by entering the input voltage (VIN), output voltage (VOUT), and output current (IOUT) requirements.
- Optimize the design for key parameters such as efficiency, footprint, and cost using the optimizer dial.
- Compare the generated design with other possible solutions from Texas Instruments.
The WEBENCH Power Designer provides a customized schematic along with a list of materials with real-time pricing and component availability.
In most cases, these actions are available:
- Run electrical simulations to see important waveforms and circuit performance
- Run thermal simulations to understand board thermal performance
- Export customized schematic and layout into popular CAD formats
- Print PDF reports for the design, and share the design with colleagues
Get more information about WEBENCH tools at www.ti.com/WEBENCH.