The design proceeds using the techniques and tools suggested in the Design Methodology for MFB Filters in ADC Interface Applications application note. The process includes:
- Scale the resistor values to not meaningfully contribute to the output noise produced by the THP210.
- Select the RC ratios to hit the filter targets when reducing the noise gain peaking within the filter design.
- Set the output resistor to 10 Ω into a 1-nF differential capacitor.
- Add 47-pF common-mode capacitors to the load capacitor to improve common noise filtering.
- Inside the loop, add 20-Ω output resistors after the filter feedback capacitor to increase the isolation to the load capacitor.