The analog subsystem module is described in this section.
The analog modules on this device include the ADC, temperature sensor, and CMPSS.
The analog subsystem has the following features:
- Flexible voltage references
- The ADCs are referenced to VREFHI and VSSA pins
- VREFHI pin voltage can be driven in externally or can be generated by an internal bandgap voltage reference
- The internal voltage reference range can be selected to be 0V to 3.3V or 0V to 2.5V
- The comparator DACs are referenced to VDDA and VSSA
- Alternately, these DACs can be referenced to the VDAC pin and VSSA
- Flexible pin usage
- Comparator subsystem inputs and digital inputs are multiplexed with ADC inputs
- Internal connection to VREFLO on all ADCs for offset self-calibration
Figure 7-29 shows the Analog Subsystem Block Diagram for the 80-pin PN and 64-pin PM LQFPs.
Figure 7-30 shows the Analog Subsystem Block Diagram for the 48-pin PT LQFP.
Table 7-7 lists the analog pins and internal connections. Table 7-8 lists descriptions of analog signals.Figure 7-31 shows the analog group connections.
Figure 7-29 Analog Subsystem Block Diagram (80-Pin PN and 64-Pin PM LQFPs) Figure 7-30 Analog Subsystem Block Diagram (48-Pin PT LQFP)
Figure 7-31 Analog Group Connections