Device control interface includes:
- EN is the enable input for the TPS92390 device.
- PWM is the default input to control the brightness of all current sinks by duty cycle.
- INT is an open-drain fault output indicating fault condition detection.
- SDA and SCL are data and clock line for I2C interface to control the brightness of all current sinks and read back the fault conditions for diagnosis.
- BST_SYNC is used to input an external clock for
the boost switching frequency and control the internal boost clock mode.
- The external clock is
auto detected at start-up and, if missing, the internal clock is
- Optionally, the
BST_SYNC can be tied to VDD to enable the boost spread spectrum
function or tied to GND to disable it.
- ISET pin to set the maximum LED current level per string.