Ordering history FAQs
What orders are included in a myTI company account’s order history?
All TI store orders placed for a myTI company account will appear on the account’s Order History page, regardless of the connectivity method or which team member on the company account placed the order.
If the Order History page you are viewing doesn’t include company account orders, you may be logged in to your myTI personal account. See the FAQ question, “How do I view my personal account if I have been logged in as a team member on a myTI company account? Or how do I view my company’s account if I have been logged into my personal myTI account?”
Why is there a delay between placing my order and viewing the order history for orders placed with bank transfer and UnionPay payment methods?
Orders placed with bank transfer and UnionPay payment methods may take up to 30 minutes to appear on the Order History page after the approver has approved your order.
What are order adjustments?
TI adjusts orders automatically if there is a change in inventory between the order date and the shipping date.
Will orders placed by ex-team members still show up in a myTI company account’s order history?
Yes. The Order History page for a myTI company account includes orders placed by anyone on that account in any time frame, even if they are no longer a team member.
Why are there orders missing from the Order History page?
There could be a few reasons why orders appear to be missing:
- If you placed an order as a team member on a myTI company account but are no longer a user on that account, you no longer have the ability to view to those orders. Contact the company account administrator and ask them to invite you to become a team member once more.
- Orders placed with bank transfer and UnionPay methods may take up to 30 minutes to appear on the Order History page after the approver has approved your order.
- Orders placed under your personal myTI account will only appear in your personal order history, and orders placed with a company account will only appear in that company account’s order history. To switch between accounts, see the FAQ question, “How do I view my personal account if I have been logged in as a team member on a myTI company account? Or how do I view my company’s account if I have been logged into my personal myTI account?”
What if I don't want my order history to be viewable by others?
To keep your order history private, log in and place orders with your personal myTI account rather than a collaborative myTI company account.
On the Order History page, why does the Ordered By column always have the same name listed?
With the API order method, the team member in an administrator role on a myTI company account for the longest period of time is the default name in the Ordered By column. With the TI.com ordering method, the Ordered By column will show the person who made the purchase while logged in.
How do I find my tracking information and invoices in order history?
To locate your tracking information and download invoices, follow these steps:
- Log in to your myTI account. Select Order History in the drop-down menu under your name, located in the upper right-hand corner.
- On the Order History page, find the order. Click either the order number or the View Order button on the right-hand side.
- On the Order Summary page, click the Track/Invoice button.
- On the page for this order number, click the tracking number for shipping details or the Commercial Invoice or Financial Invoice buttons for invoice copies.