For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
CODE EXAMPLES & DEMOS Download
SWRC021F.ZIP (841 KB) CALCULATION TOOLS Download
SMARTRFTM-STUDIO — SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF devices from Texas Instruments. The application helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of (...)
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)