For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 25
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
The DRV10866EVM (evaluation module) provides a cost effective, low voltage, sensorless-solution for running a 3-phase BLDC motor in 150 degree trapezoidal commutation.
- 2-5.5V supply voltage range
- 680mA peak output current
- Allows user to spin their motor in two easy steps: Attach power. Attach motor.
- Easy speed control with onboard poteometer and 555 timer
- PWM and FG connect pins allow for optional closed loop MCU control
- Fully protected and robust solution
5V, 3-Phase, Sensorless Motor System With Variable Speed Control
TIDA-00112 — This reference design provides a simple way to spin and control a 5V, 3-phase, BLDC fan motor with minimum development time and overhead. It utilizes the DRV10866, a sensorless BLDC motor driver, for the power stage and a TLC555 timer to provide a variable duty cycle PWM signal for speed control (...)