For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download SIMULATION MODELS Download
The Texas Instruments LMP8480/81 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers quickly evaluate the operation and performance of the LMP8480/81 76V Precision High Side Current Sense Amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, load, and test instruments through the use of on-board terminals.
The EVM (...)
- Selectable reference voltage options through jumpers (LMP8481)
- On-board sense resistor or external resistor
- Optional input EMI/RFI filtering
- Separate DUT and load supplies Sense voltage test points
- Optional output isolation resistor
SNVM341B.ZIP (77 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SNVM348A.ZIP (60 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SNVM349A.TSC (4029 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
Current Shunt Monitor with Transient Robustness Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download TIDA-00302 — This high-side current shunt monitor is used to measure the voltage developed across a current-sensing resistor when current passes through it.
Additionally, an external protection circuit is implemented to provide surge and fast-transient protection and demonstrate the different immunity levels to (...)