For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The TI Precision Amplifier Quickstart Kit simplifies op amp selection, design, and evaluation with samples of six op amps and an evaluation module for prototyping surface-mount ICs. The kit is the perfect starting point for your amplifier designs.
You may also be interested in TI Precision Labs, the (...)
The kit includes:
- Six samples: Three low-power, low-voltage amplifiers and three low-power, wide-supply amplifiers. See the table below for the complete list.
- DIP Adapter Evaluation Module (DIP-ADAPTER-EVM) for prototyping surface-mount ICs. The EVM supports the following package types: D or U (...)
Speed up your op amp prototyping and testing with the DIP-Adapter-EVM, which provides a fast, easy and inexpensive way to interface with small, surface-mount ICs. You can connect any supported op amp using the included Samtec terminal strips or wire them directly to existing circuits.
- Simplifies prototyping of SMT IC’s
- Supports 6 common package types
- Low Cost
The Universal OPAMPEVM is a series of general purpose blank circuit boards that simplify prototyping circuits for a variety of IC package types. The evaluation module board design allows many different circuits to be constructed easily and quickly. Five models are offered with each targeted for (...)
Design tools & simulation
SNOM591.ZIP (10 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model
SNOM592.TSC (40 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design
SPICE-based analog simulation program
— TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
Analog engineer's calculator
— The Analog Engineer’s Calculator is designed to speed up many of the repetitive calculations that analog circuit design engineers use on a regular basis. This PC-based tool provides a graphical interface with a list of various common calculations ranging from setting op-amp gain with feedback (...)
- Expedites circuit design with analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs)
- Noise calculations
- Common unit translation
- Solves common amplifier circuit design problems
- Gain selections using standard resistors
- Filter configurations
- Total noise for common amplifier configurations
Micropower Electrochemical Gas Sensor Amplifier Reference Design
— This reference design consists of a micropower “Potentistat” type electrochemical sensor circuit for battery operated portable or long-life portable or fixed remote location devices. Using a nanopower amplifier and reference circuit allows the circuit to function continuously and (...)