For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The PCM2704EVM-U and PCM2705EVM-U are evaluation modules for the PCM2704/5 USB audio codecâs.
The EVM is supported by WindowsÂ® XP, WindowsÂ® Vista, WindowsÂ® 7, OSX and most operating systems which are compatible with USB class audio devices.
The PCM2704EVM-U and PCM2705EVM-U connect to a USB port of a PC (...)
- Full-featured evaluation module for the PCM2704EVM-U and PCM2705EVM-U USB audio codec.
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation.
SBFM011.ZIP (54 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Value Soundbar Reference Design Kit for Stereo or 2.1 Applications
TIDA-00089 — This is a Value Soundbar reference design kit for Stereo or 2.1 applications, which can easily be reapplied for PC speakers, or MP3 Docks. This is a complete reference design, including all programming hardware required, so you can get to working within minutes, a prototype within hours, and (...)