For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 75
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
The TLV320DAC3101EVM-U (ACEV-1A) is a complete evaluation module for the TLV320DAC3101 audio DAC.
The EVM is supported by TIâs CodecControl software, a block-diagram based graphical user interface for TI audio codecs.
The TLV320DAC3101EVM-U connects to a USB port of a PC. The USB interface provides (...)
- Full-featured evaluation module for the TLV320DAC3101 audio DAC.
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation.
- Connection points for external control and digital audio signals for quick connection to other circuits/input devices.
TLV320DAC31XX DAC family Linux driver support
TLV320DAC31XX-DRIVERS — These Linux drivers support our low-power audio digital-to-analog converters (DACs) in the TLV320DAC31xx device family, and include both .c and .h files. The "Go to third party" buttons below will allow you to downlod the appropriate drivers from git.kernal.org.
Linux main line status
Available in (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products