MSP Motor Control is a collection of software, tools, and examples to spin motors in 30 minutes or less with MSPM0 Arm Cortex M0+ MCUs and popular motor driver solutions.
MSP Motor Control provides examples for supported hardware kits to spin brushed, stepper, and 3-phase motors with sensored and sensorless control algorithms optimized for performance, integration, and ease-of-use. Spin your motor today by ordering hardware, connecting a motor, and using our Graphical User Interfaces or online code examples.
MSP Motor Control includes:
- Complete software and evaluation ecosystem for MSPM0 MCU motor control applications inside MSPM0-SDK
- Support for brushed, stepper, and 3-phase motors with sensored and sensorless algorithms using MSPM0L/MSPM0G devices
- Getting started collateral to spin a motor in 30 minutes or less optimized for efficiency, power delivery, or speed/torque control
- Solutions for field-oriented control (FOC) with a comprehensive suite of features optimized for motor performance
- Hardware support for reference designs, MSPM0 LaunchPads and TI's portfolio of DRV8xxx motor drivers
- Future support for code-free GUI-based motor control, communication interfaces, and automatic tuning