Aircraft cockpit displays are used in electronic flight instrument systems (EFIS) as flight deck instrument display systems that show flight data electronically. Our reference designs and integrated circuits enable innovation on performance and SWaP reduction in a variety of cockpit displays, including PFDs, MFDs and more.
Modern aircraft cockpit displays require:
- Backlight circuits that meet night vision imaging system (NVIS) requirements.
- Highly integrated components for SWaP optimization.
- Compact Point-of-Load (POL) supplies that meet DO-160G requirements.
- Support for a large number of analog and digital I/O interfaces.
- 3D graphics processing for synthetic vision.