Video doorbells are getting smarter, and our integrated circuits and reference designs will help you differentiate your next design. Advanced features such as audio/video streaming, wireless connectivity and sensing will help you quickly create an innovative doorbell design.
Next-generation video doorbell designs often require:
- Highly-efficient power tree from AC input to the point of load.
- Higher thermal efficiency due to small form factor and no air vents.
- Addressing battery drain due to overall leakage current and load sharing during chime operation.
- Address false chiming triggered by peak currents during system operation.
- Stable battery operation across temperature range, especially negative temperature.
Explore applications similar in function and design
No results found. Please clear your search and try again.
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.