ADS1148 Performance Demonstration Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS1148/ADS1248EVM and ADS1148/ADS1248EVM-PDK User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 1830 KB)
11 May 2011
The ADS1148EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which combines the ADS1148EVM with the MSP430-based MMB3 motherboard for use with a personal computer. The MMB3 motherboard allows the ADS1148EVM to connect to a computer via a USB port. The ADS1148EVM-PDK is controlled by the ADCPro™ evaluation software using a plug-in. The software is designed to run with the Microsoft™ Windows operating system and allows for the complete evaluation of the ADS1148 device.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP and Windows 7
- Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Data collection to text files
- Complete control of board settings
- Easily expandable with new analysis plug in tools from Texas Instruments