ADS7066 8-channel 250-kSPS 16-bit ADC with internal reference performance demonstration kit (PDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS7066EVM-PDK Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 9857 KB)
15 May 2020
The ADS7066 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS7066 successive approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
The ADS7066EVM-PDK provides power and a communications card complete with a graphical user interface (GUI) to quickly evaluate performance and functionality that easily connects to the 8-input-channel part with I/O expander.
- Hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of ADS7066 SAR ADC
- USB powered; no external power supply required
- Includes precision ADC motherboard (PAMBoard) development kit that provides a convenient communication interface over a USB for power delivery and digital interface
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 64-bit operating systems and macOS® software