ADS7142-Q1 2-channel 12-bit 140-kSPS I2C-compatible ADC BoosterPack™ plug-in module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BOOSTXL-ADS7142-Q1 BoosterPack™ Plug-In Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 4737 KB)
19 Aug 2019
BOOSTXL-ADS7142-Q1 is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS7142-Q1 successive approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC), which is a nanopower, dual-channel, sensor monitor device. The evaluation kit includes the ADS7142-Q1 BoosterPack™ plug-in module, which is designed to showcase various modes of operation of the device.
- Hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of ADS7142-Q1 SAR ADC
- USB powered; no external power supply required
- Pairs with MSP-EXP432E401Y LaunchPad™ development kit (sold separately), which provides a convenient communication interface to ADS7142-Q1 over a USB for power delivery, as well as digital interface
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 64-bit operating systems