EM Adapter BoosterPack
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This BoosterPack kit contains one "EM Adapter BoosterPack". The purpose of the EM adapter board is to provide an-easy-to-use bridge between any of the TI MCU LaunchPads and the wide variety of TI RF evaluation modules (EM), for instance the CCxxxx Low-Power RF evaluation modules. No specific software is provided, so it is up to the user to write the appropriate code to interconnect the MCU with the RF device.
- Evaluation Module (EM) connectors supporting all EMs from Texas Instruments
- Dual-row LaunchPad (LP) connectors, allowing stacking of XL BoosterPacks
- USB power supply to support assemblies drawing more current than the LaunchPad is able to source alone
- Buck/boost voltage regulator, allowing any power source from dual AA alkaline batteries to USB
- Easy access to all GPIO, both from EM and LP
- Possibility to mount 32.768 kHz oscillator for EMs that require an external clock