CC2564C Dual-Mode Bluetooth® Controller Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TI CC256xC Bluetooth® device is a complete basic rate (BR), enhanced data rate (EDR), and LE host controller interface (HCI) solution that reduces design effort and enables fast time to market. Based on TI's seventh-generation core, the module is a product-proven solution supporting Blutetooth 4.1/4/2 dual-mode protocols. The CC256xQFN-EM board is used to evaluate the dual-mode Bluetooth CC2564C controller, which supports classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy (LE) wireless technologies. The CC256xCQFN-EM can be used in the following configurations. Please review the SW links to see the supported profiles list:
1. CC256xCQFN-EM + BOOST-CCEMADAPTER + MSP-EXP432P401R
Software stack link: https://www.ti.com/tool/cc2564cmsp432btblesw
2. CC256xCQFN-EM + TMDXEVM3358
Software stack link: https://www.ti.com/tool/TI-BT-4-2-STACK-LINUX-ADDON
The EM also supports other non-TI based MCUs such as the STM32 platform.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.1/4.2
- Compatible with standard TI interfaces, allowing development on a number of different platforms
- On-board PCB antenna with option for U.FL-based testing
- Supports easy development on COMM8 platforms
- Operates from alkaline batteries for lower power designs