Hardware design reviews for CC256x devices
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
CC256x Hardware Design Checklist (Rev. A)
(ZIP 18 KB)
28 Oct 2016
- CC256XQFN PCB Guidelines (Rev. B)
(PDF 1818 KB)
28 Oct 2016
To get started with the WiLink hardware design review process:
- Step 1: Before requesting a review, it is important that to review the technical documentation and design & development resources available on the corresponding product page (see CC256x product page links below).
- Step 2: Fill out the request form to start the review process. You will be contacted directly, via your e-mail provided, by a TI expert who will provide you with the next steps.
The Dual Mode BT hardware design review process provides a way to get in touch, one-on-one, with a subject matter expert that can help review your design and provide valuable feedback. Before requesting a review, it is important to review the technical documentation and design & development resources available on the corresponding product page. The product page resources may eliminate the need for a design review.< /p>
General design questions should be posted on our E2E forum before requesting a Dual Mode BT hardware design review.
During the review process we will contact you and request the following information:
- Confirmation that all hardware documents available from the product page have been reviewed, such as data sheets, design guides, user's guides and other hardware resources
- A portable document format (PDF) version of the schematic is available for review
- The bill of materials (BOM) is available for review
- Stack-up details are available for review
- Gerber files of the board design (with part placement and reference designators) are available for review
- For more complex board we may also request the actual design database (such as Cadence or Altium)
Note: If you are not able to provide such information, please direct general inquiries to our E2E forum.
The Dual Mode BT hardware design review process should be used for the following CC256x products: