Dual-mode Bluetooth® CC2564 module evaluation board
The CC2564MODNEM evaluation board contains the CC2564MODN device and is intended for evaluation and design purposes.
For a complete evaluation solution, the CC2564MODNEM board plugs directly into our hardware development kits: MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430F5438, DK-TM4C129X and kits for our other MCUs. A certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth® Stack is available for MSP430™ MCUs (CC256XMSPBTBLESW), TM4C12x MCUs (CC256XM4BTBLESW) and other MCUs (CC256XSTBTBLESW).
The CC2564MODNEM hardware design files (schematics, layout and BOM) are provided as a reference to help with the implementation of the CC2564MODN device.
The CC2564MODN device is a complete Bluetooth BR/EDR and LE HCI solution based on our CC2564B dual-mode Bluetooth single-chip device, which reduces design effort and enables fast time to market. The CC2564MODN device includes our seventh-generation Bluetooth core and provides a product-proven solution that is Bluetooth 4.1 compliant. The CC2564MDON device provides best-in-class RF performance with a transmit power and receive sensitivity that provides twice the range compared to other Bluetooth LE-only solutions. Our power-management hardware and software algorithms provide significant power savings in all commonly used Bluetooth BR/EDR and LE modes of operation.
- CC2564MODN device in the QFM (MOE) package
- Bluetooth Specification v4.1
- Dual mode: Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy
- FCC, IC, CE certified
- Class 1.5 Transmit Power (10 dBm)
- High sensitivity (-93 dBm typical)
- UART interface: control and data
- PCM/I2S interface: voice and audio
- 4-layer PCB design
- 1.8-V LDO regulator (LP2985-18)
- 3 voltage level translators (SN74AVC4T774)
- Chip antenna (LTA-5320-2G4S3-A1) and RF connector (U.FL-R-SMT-1)
- EM connectors that plug directly into our hardware development kits:
- COM connector
- Certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack
- CC2564MODNEM board with TI CC2564 module
- Jumper for MSP-EXP430F5438 board
- 4 Jumpers for MSP-EXP430F5529 board
Order & start development
Explore packages of hardware, software and documentation
Get started and develop with BT classic and BLE v4.1
Order this hardware only
CC2564MODNEM — Dual-mode Bluetooth® CC2564 module evaluation board
Related design resources
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT (SDK)
DRIVER OR LIBRARY
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.