Dual-mode Bluetooth® CC2564 module evaluation board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The CC2564MODNEM evaluation board contains the CC2564MODN device and is intended for evaluation and design purposes.
For a complete evaluation solution, the CC2564MODNEM board plugs directly into our hardware development kits: MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430F5438, DK-TM4C129X and kits for our other MCUs. A certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth® Stack is available for MSP430™ MCUs (CC256XMSPBTBLESW), TM4C12x MCUs (CC256XM4BTBLESW) and other MCUs (CC256XSTBTBLESW).
The CC2564MODNEM hardware design files (schematics, layout and BOM) are provided as a reference to help with the implementation of the CC2564MODN device.
The CC2564MODN device is a complete Bluetooth BR/EDR and LE HCI solution based on our CC2564B dual-mode Bluetooth single-chip device, which reduces design effort and enables fast time to market. The CC2564MODN device includes our seventh-generation Bluetooth core and provides a product-proven solution that is Bluetooth 4.1 compliant. The CC2564MDON device provides best-in-class RF performance with a transmit power and receive sensitivity that provides twice the range compared to other Bluetooth LE-only solutions. Our power-management hardware and software algorithms provide significant power savings in all commonly used Bluetooth BR/EDR and LE modes of operation.
- CC2564MODN device in the QFM (MOE) package
- Bluetooth Specification v4.1
- Dual mode: Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy
- FCC, IC, CE certified
- Class 1.5 Transmit Power (10 dBm)
- High sensitivity (-93 dBm typical)
- UART interface: control and data
- PCM/I2S interface: voice and audio
- 4-layer PCB design
- 1.8-V LDO regulator (LP2985-18)
- 3 voltage level translators (SN74AVC4T774)
- Chip antenna (LTA-5320-2G4S3-A1) and RF connector (U.FL-R-SMT-1)
- EM connectors that plug directly into our hardware development kits:
- COM connector
- Certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack
- CC2564MODNEM board with TI CC2564 module
- Jumper for MSP-EXP430F5438 board
- 4 Jumpers for MSP-EXP430F5529 board