LM5143-Q1, LM5143A-Q1, LM5143, LM25143-Q1 and LM25143 controller quick start design tool
This stand-alone tool facilitates and assists with the design of a DC/DC buck regulator based on the LM5143-Q1 synchronous buck DC/DC controller with low IQ. The user can expeditiously arrive at an optimized design to meet the application requirements.
- Configure the controller for dual-output, two-phase or multi-phase configurations
- Determine buck inductance and input and output capacitances
- Select components for soft-start, hiccup-mode restart, OCP, switching frequency and output voltage setpoint(s)
- Optimize compensation values and pole/zero placement in terms of control loop stability using crossover frequency as a performance metric
- Inspect regulator efficiency, solution size, and component power dissipations
- Review auto-generated schematic and BOM list
- Determine EMI filter components and spread spectrum modulating frequency
Supported products & hardware
Buck controllers (external switch)
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.