LM5155 Flyback Controller Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LM5155EVM-FLY User's Guide
(PDF 1241 KB)
02 Aug 2018
The LM5155EVM-FLY evaluation module showcases the features and performance of the LM5155 as a wide input non-synchronous flyback controller. The standard configuration is designed to provide a regulated output of 5V at 4A from an input of 18V to 36V, switching at 250 kHz. This evaluation module is designed for ease of configuration, enabling the user to evaluate many different applications on the same module.
- Input voltage range: 18V to 36V
- Isolated output voltage 5V at 4A
- Switching frequency 250kHz
- Two layer PCB with single sided component population
- Hiccup mode short circuit protection