Dual-Channel MIPI® DSI to Dual-Link FlatLink LVDS Bridge Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- SN65DSI83, SN65DSI84, and SN65DSI85 EVM User’s Manual and Implementation Guide
(PDF 690 KB)
17 Nov 2015
The SN65DSI85Q1EVM is a PCB created to help customers implementing SN65DSI85Q1 in system hardware. This EVM includes on-board connectors for DSI input and LVDS output signals. These connectors are for connecting MIPI DPHY compliant DSI source and LVDS panels to the EVM.
- Plug and play design
- Two input options for DSI video signal (QSH-type connector and FX-type connector)
- Two output port options available for the LVDS output signals (QSH-type connector and I-PEX-type connector)
- I2C interface to configure internal registers
- Incorporates LED backlight driver circuitry using TI backlight driver device TPS61181A
- Configurable through switches