The SA13x0 Spectrum Analyzer is a SimpleLink™ CC13x0-based reference design can be used to implement an easy and affordable tool to jumpstart RF development in both Sub-1 GHz and 2.4GHz frequency range.
More and more electronic devices include a built-in RF link but the equipment to design and debug such systems can be very expensive. The CC13x0-based spectrum analyzer provides an affordable development tool that reduces the time needed on expensive measurement equipment. The system is recognized as a USB device and is operated from a powerful yet simple graphical user interface that is available for free to download.
- Based on the SimpleLink™ CC13x0 ultra low power wireless MCUs
- SA13x0 supported frequency ranges:
- 431 - 527 MHz
- 861 - 1054 MHz
- 2152 - 2635 MHz
- Open source QT-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Flexible GUI allows developers to set desired frequency range and amplitude to measure
- Configurable to show continuous sweep readings or single snapshots
- Up to 4 traces can be visualized on the GUI, which can be configured to show maximum, average, or actual readings
- Markers are available for easy measurement readings. These markers can be controlled manually using a jog wheel, or dynamic based on auto peak detection.