Browse by category
Bluetooth LE wireless microcontrollers
Learn about our affordable portfolio of high-quality wireless microcontrollers (MCUs) with flexible memory, performance, package and cost options.
Dual-mode Bluetooth controllers
Choose from a Bluetooth® Classic solution or dual-mode Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE solution.
Select the right Bluetooth device by use case and memory
Why choose TI Bluetooth
Extend your battery life with our low-power Bluetooth LE devices with features including 0.85-µA standby current over temperature, best-in-class coin-cell operation at 10 dBm and more
Pin-to-pin and software compatible portfolio with scalable peripherals and Flash memory up to 704 kB from SoCs to modules.
One-stop for any protocol or applications with the SimpleLink software development kit (SDK). The most reliable, complete software offering optimized for our low-power devices
Our Bluetooth solutions are proven and tested to meet the highest automotive, industrial and regulatory compliance standards as well as provide easy certification with the Bluetooth SIG.
Overview of Bluetooth Mesh
TI Bluetooth Mesh
Featured products for TI Bluetooth Mesh
Discover featured applications
Add reliable Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity to a wide range of low-power or high-performance building automation products.
With more than 20 years of experience developing connectivity devices, TI helps:
- Create low power, connected Bluetooth-based building automation systems that link a variety of sensors and controllers to help enable secure remote monitoring and control.
- Enable low-power door access control and allow for smart room entry.
- Connect multiple sensors to HVAC gateways to optimally control indoor environments.
Use Bluetooth Low Energy in medical applications to improve patient health and well being.
With Bluetooth Low Energy, medical devices can become smarter than ever before, enabling wireless monitoring and control of medical devices such as insulin pumps, blood glucose monitors and much more.
- Offer a low power wireless connection to increase patient comfort by removing wires and cables.
- Protect patient data and allow physicians real-time access with a wireless connection.
- Enable wearable devices with small form factor and ultra-low power solutions.
Improve grid infrastructure applications with Bluetooth Low Energy to reduce maintenance costs and increase efficiency.
The electric grid is becoming smarter every day, with improved monitoring and control capabilities, allowing you to:
- Offer wireless payment functionality on home utility meters with a Bluetooth Low Energy connection.
- Replace optical port cables with a lower cost, more reliable wireless connection.
- Enable a simple maintenance interface via smart device connection for remote display.